Friday, September 9th is National 401(k) day! This day is an annual celebration spotlighting the importance of employer-sponsored retirement plans. For the majority of the workforce, savings from 401(k), 457, and 403(b) plans play a crucial role in establishing a secure retirement.
InvesTrust recommends plan participants go through a “Plan Checkup” much like an annual physical to make sure your investments are matched with risk tolerance in order to stay on track with overall retirement goals. A few things to remember:
If you are not enrolled, ENROLL!
Stay invested (buy and hold)
Increase your contributions
Diversify, Diversify, Diversify
Dollar Cost Averaging
Take a minute to thank your employer for offering a retirement plan!!!!!
If you have questions, please feel free to give us a call at 1-866-848-0258.
- Asset Management & Trust
- Retirement Specialists
- Our Team
- Consulting Team
- Corporate Team
- Operations Team
- Retirement Services Team
- Trust Administrative Team
- Trust Investment Team
- Financial Calculators
- Social security retirement income estimator
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- How will payroll adjustments affect my take-home pay?
- What would my 401(k), 457, or 403(b) Plan be worth?
- Are my current retirement savings sufficient?
- How should I allocate my assets?
- What is my risk tolerance?
- How much should I save to reach my goal?
- Compare a Roth 401(k) to a Traditional 401(k)
- What is the impact of increasing my 457 Plan contribution?