We hope all of you are doing well and coping during these unusual times. We know it adds stress to your life and we do not want to add anymore. In order to protect our employees, our clients, and our friends, we are instituting the following changes on a temporary basis. Please keep in mind, we are deemed an essential business, so you will always have access to the funds in your accounts.
- All in office meetings will now need to take place by phone or video conference.
- We are still placing trades, making deposits, creating checks and processing other distribution requests.
- If you normally stop in to pick up a check, or drop off a check, we would like to encourage you to allow us to ACH or debit your account as needed. All other actions need to be by appointment only.
- You can always access your accounts online via our website.
- We have always maintained a comprehensive business continuity plan designed to mitigate business disruptions. This plan has now been implemented and many of our staff are working remotely and will continue to do so for the duration of this situation.
- We hope these procedures do not have to be in place for a long period of time, but we know you understand the reasons they are being implemented and ask for your understanding.
If you have any questions, please contact our office.
Thank you and be well,
InvesTrust Wealth Management