|We understand the recent debt ceiling debate has generated some anxiety among our clients. While we believe much of this discussion is political posturing and rhetoric, we understand your concerns. Here is a piece we think does a nice job of discussing what is happening and why. While it doesn’t give answers as to what will occur, it does inform and explain how we arrived at this point.Anytime you have uncertainty in the market, questions with regard to investment options arise. We think the best thing to do is to re-verify your risk tolerances, and revisit and recommit to your long term goals and plans. While the current disruption and volatility are unsettling, we believe you should remain calm and continue to invest based on those long term goals. If you determine that changes need to be made, we would welcome the opportunity to assist you with those needs.|
- Asset Management & Trust
- Retirement Specialists
- Our Team
- Consulting Team
- Corporate Team
- Operations Team
- Retirement Services Team
- Trust Administrative Team
- Trust Investment Team
- Financial Calculators
- Social security retirement income estimator
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- How will payroll adjustments affect my take-home pay?
- What would my 401(k), 457, or 403(b) Plan be worth?
- Are my current retirement savings sufficient?
- How should I allocate my assets?
- What is my risk tolerance?
- How much should I save to reach my goal?
- Compare a Roth 401(k) to a Traditional 401(k)
- What is the impact of increasing my 457 Plan contribution?