InvesTrust Wealth Management’s Covid-19 Safety procedures
We hope all of you are doing well and coping during these unusual times. We know it adds stress to your life and we do not want to add anymore. In order to protect our employees, our clients, and our friends, we are instituting the following changes on a temporary basis. Please keep in mind, we are deemed an essential business, so you will always have access to the funds in your accounts.
- All in office meetings will now need to take place by phone or video conference.
- We are still placing trades, making deposits, creating checks and processing other distribution requests.
- If you normally stop in to pick up a check, or drop off a check, we would like to encourage you to allow us to ACH or debit your account as needed. All other actions need to be by appointment only.
- You can always access your accounts online via our website.
- We have always maintained a comprehensive business continuity plan designed to mitigate business disruptions. This plan has now been implemented and many of our staff are working remotely and will continue to do so for the duration of this situation.
- We hope these procedures do not have to be in place for a long period of time, but we know you understand the reasons they are being implemented and ask for your understanding.
If you have any questions, please contact our office.
Thank you and be well,
InvesTrust Wealth Management
Since 1998, we have provided our clients with the highest level of service and expertise in the management, preservation and growth of their wealth.
At InvesTrust, we give our clients peace of mind and stability. They know we protect their wealth with steadfast professionalism — with ethics and expertise that are not shaken by trends or gimmicks. Our clients trust us. We honor that trust with unique financial plans — plans that are made just for you, plans that are independent, plans that always are sure to exceed your expectations.
Trust us to create a financial foundation for you.
InvesTrust serves as custodian and investment manager for your assets. You receive individual management and tax efficiency on investments.
A trust company can serve clients in several ways. The following is a brief introduction to the major investment related services which drive the type of agreement.
A retirement plan lets you and your employees contribute to a happy retirement and a secure future. 401(k) plans are quickly becoming the plans of choice for companies of all sizes. These pre-tax retirement accounts have many advantages. InvesTrust can help create the plan to fit your company’s individual needs.