InvesTrust Information Privacy Statement
As financial services professionals entrusted with sensitive financial information, we respect the privacy of our clients and are committed to treating client information responsibly. Our Client Information Privacy Statement serves as a standard for all InvesTrust employees for the purpose of collecting, using, retaining and securing individual client information.
InvesTrust collects, retains and uses client information in the following ways:
- to protect and administer your records, accounts and funds;
- to comply with certain laws and regulations;
- to help us design or improve our products and services;
- to understand your financial needs so that we can provide you with quality products and superior service.
InvesTrust does not reveal specific information about client accounts or other personally identifiable data to unaffiliated third parties or companies for their independent use or for the purposes of independent telemarketing or direct mail marketing of may produces of services of those companies. InvesTrust will only disclose client information under the following conditions:
- client request or authorization;
- the information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by client;
- the disclosure is lawfully permitted or required.
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and other banking regulators have approved final privacy rules under Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. This Act requires financial institutions to provide annual notice to all clients regarding their privacy policies and practices.
At InvesTrust, we value our client relationships. We want you to understand how we use your information and our commitment to ensuring your personal privacy. If you have any questions regarding InvesTrust’s Client Information Privacy Statement please contact us.